Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Love notes


Unresolved emotions
Questions looking for answers 
The stress that weighs on my shoulders and in my head 
I empty my mind
I think not of myself
I feel lonely
Desperate for someone to hold me 
and remind me of who I am 
To see in me what I cannot
I hold my breath
but I find none
who reminds me to breath out 
So I burn the wick of my candle until the wax puts it out
I hold the match until it burns my fingers
I sit in darkness 
I think until my mind hurts and my flesh aches
Yet my spirit does not burn out
But rages on like a roaring flame
Licking every corner of my mind
Burning down the walls that close my mind
Connecting me with the universe that feeds my soul
The universe embraces me
and a light flikers in my mind
I see the depth of my soul
There lies the wisdom that speaks to me
Words of life
Flowing in a rhythm that syncs mind body and spirit 
Taming my raging emotions 
Creating harmony with chaos
Restoring order from within
Calming my mind
Relaxing my body 
Directing my path to a resting place
There I will sleep
Her words a lullaby 
Her love notes
Serenade my soul in quiet meditation 


No comments:

Post a Comment